This policy does a lot! Whether you need renters insurance to cover your contents of the residence you are renting or to cover your owner occupied home, this policy reimburses for a variety of causes or perils. If your contents are destroyed or you cannot use your residence for a period, your homeowner’s policy covers this.

This insurance also extends liability for property damage or injury to others caused by you or your family. Your policy can be personalized to include greater levels of protection for special classes of property, home office situations, liability for boat ownership and additions or alterations to the residence.