Auto Insurance for Gainesville, GA
One of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make is your vehicle. Cars are expensive, so you should protect them with the right insurance. In fact, most states require a certain amount of insurance for your car. But how can you get the right coverage for the right price? Hargett & Tabb Insurance is here to help. We offer auto insurance in Gainesville, GA, and throughout all of Georgia, so that you stay protected on the road.
Why Type of Car Insurance Is Right?
Many different types of insurance exist for cars and vehicles, so you should become familiar with each type. Some of the most common insurance options include:
- Collision: This coverage covers damage to your car after an accident that is deemed your fault.
- Comprehensive: This provides coverage for such things as fire, theft, vandalism, hitting a deer, windshield breakage.
- Liability: This coverage helps pay for bills if you’ve injured someone or damaged property in an accident.
- Medical Payments: This coverage helps you pay medical expenses you or your passengers may incur as a result of an accident.
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist: This covers any costs after an accident with a driver who doesn’t have the necessary insurance to cover them.
All of these types of coverage are great, but not everyone needs the same amount of each coverage. Our licensed staff is here to help you make the right decisions about car insurance. We’ll make sure that you get the custom-tailored plan that you need to both protect you and your assets and protect your budget as well.
What Sets Us Apart?
Hargett & Tabb Insurance has been around since 1984, so with over 35 years of experience in this industry, we know how to help all of our clients find the insurance they need. We offer thoughtful planning, professional solutions, and customized help for those who need coverage, and we’re committed to you.
Contact us today to get started.